I Dreamed a Dream…
I don’t know about you, but I find myself constantly lushing over luxurious beauty products and wishing that I could find a way to pay for ALL of them! Now, there have been certain beauty products that I lusted over and finally managed to snag (i.e. Chanel’s Tan de Soleil), but there are still SO many products that I still have on my Beauty Bucket List. This week, I am sharing with all of you the Luxury Beauty Products that I am dying to have all to myself!
2. Tom Ford Bold Colour Lip Colour
3. Dyson – Supersonic Hair Dryer
4. Giorgio Armani – Luminous Silk Foundation
5. Tom Ford Bronzer Brush
6. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence
7. Sunday Riley – Good Genes Treatment
8. Cle de Peau Beaute – Concealer
9. Guerlain – Terracotta Bronzing Powder
10. Rodin – Olio Luson Luxury Face Oil
11. Kiehl’s Creme de Corps
12. Nars – Kabuki Ita Brush
13. Iluminage – Touch Permanent Hair Reduction
14. Urban Decay, UD XX: 20 Years of Beauty With an Edge
15. Huda Beauty – Liquid Matte Full Collection
The price tags on some of these products make my heart stop, but it doesn’t change the fact that I want them (and that I added the total of all of the products and it would cost me $3,000)!
I have heard such amazing things about each of these products and I am determined to try them before I die! Some people may have a bucket list with such things as sky diving or traveling around the world, but my bucket list? No, I want beauty products!
Do you have any beauty products that you are just dying to try?! Let me know!